Cafimar Group has always been committed to provide services paying the utmost attention to the needs of its customers, proper consideration to the determined environmental impact, ensuring the best health conditions and safety for its employees.
The above said goals have been achieved through an integrated management systems able to:
• contribute to the prevention of pollution accordingly to the expectations of the community;
• ensure safer working conditions to its employees;
• respect the specifications of the services provided;
• maintain the requirements for the confirmation of the concessions granted;
• promote its own image and gain market trust;
• check objectively and systematically how to operate, identifying and analyzing any irregularities and deviations;
• promote the culture of continuous improvement.
Further to the important investments done in this direction, the companies of the Group, Rimorchiatori Laziali S.p.A., Somat S.p.A., S.E.Port S.r.l. and Port Utilities S.p.A. have obtained the certification of their Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of the international standard UNI EN ISO 9001.
The Cafimar Group’s orientation to ensure the environmental sustainability of its managed activities, implementing its environmental safeguard policy, has as a natural consequence the extension to the standard requirements of the UNI EN ISO 14001 completed for the Management Systems of: Rimorchiatori Laziali SpA, Somat S.p.A. and S.E.Port S.r.l.
The aim of reducing the risks for its employees and the community together with the activities of its companies implementing prevention policy and continuous improvement, gave the Cafimar Group a further commitment to obtain the BS OHSAS 18001 certification already achieved by Somat S.p.A. and Port Utilities S.p.A.