Se.Port S.r.l. efficiently and competitively manages all the harbour ecological activities that represents a service of primary public interest as well as a strong point for an international harbor port such as Civitavecchia, where daily cargo and passengers ships operate.
The Company carries out the following activities:
- collection, storage, disposal and start of waste treatment produced by ships calling the Port of Civitavecchia, whether they are cargoes, cruises or ferries;
- collection, storage and treatment of hazardous and non-hazardous special waste from harbor users;
- manual and mechanical cleaning and sweeping of docks and open spaces in the port area;
- collection and transportation of municipal solid waste from containers located in the port area, including recycling waste collection (paper - glass - plastic);
- management of the harbor sewerage network;
- maintenance of green harbor areas;
- cleaning of water stretches;
- bilge water treatment;
- sterilization of solid waste from ships.